Sundance is full of amazing festival activities, but Park City is also thriving with tons of fun things to do while you’re not festing.
Here’s a list of our Park City recommendations:
- Visit Main Street’s various unique eateries including Atticus for coffee, High West for good drinks, Riverhorse for fine dining, and more! See a full list here.
- Visit the Park City Museum on Main Street
- Ski & Snowboard (obviously).
- Visit the 2002 Olympic Park
- Hit the outlets for a bit of shopping
- Go to the St. Regis for drinks
Sundance is run by a team of talented directors and organizers. For a full list of organizers and more in-depth details, check out here.
The Sundance Film Festival is held in three main locations: around Park City, downtown Salt Lake City, and at the Sundance Resort near Provo, UT.
You can purchase event tickets at sundance.org starting October 10th, 2019 for Sundance members.
Tickets for Sundance go on sale in October, so we recommend booking your lodging in September or October to guarantee your stay.
Parking is very limited during the festival so there are free shuttles to take attendees from theater to theater. Lyft and Uber are also available. For more private transportation information, please see our concierge services page.