Park City has a reputation built upon its wonderful outdoor activity provision, and rightfully so, but this overlooks a world of fine dining that awaits once you get down off the mountain! Historic Main Street is the hub of the town and presents a raft of great options to suit every taste and convenience. There are those of us that want to maximize our time in the hills and might only swing by for an hour for a quick bite, whereas some love to indulge in a full evening of food and drink to round off a day of fun.
Whatever your approach, and whichever cuisine your taste buds might be calling for, there is every chance that Park City is the place to leave you satisfied! Again, variety is the key here, and within a few days you could partake in a culinary world tour; featuring Thai, Mexican, Japanese, Italian and Spanish, as well as traditional American steak options. Whether you want to slip into some heels or keep on your hiking boots, Old Town is sure to have something for everyone.
So what are you waiting for – go forth and enjoy!
A few of Cooper’s favorites…
- Handle – American locally sourced cuisine, great cocktails, reservations are a must!
- High West – American style food with a western spin + great whiskey flights. They do not take reservations and children are not allowed.
- Shabu – creative Japanese fare + sake bar, reservations are recommended
- Riverhorse – Eclectic American fare + fine dining (leave the kids at home!), live music + reservations strongly recommended!
- Cortona – Authentic Italian cuisine + homemade Gelato bar. Family restaurant, reservations are a must(limited seating)!